Here we put the spotlight on one of our members in the Titan community and this Tuesday is Deanna Billard! Great Job Deanna and keep up the hard work.
Here is what she has to say about crossfit!
1. Why did you join CrossFit?
After I stopped playing soccer I still loved to be active, but was missing the intensity and team environment I'd grown so accustomed to. Crossfit provided that for me again.
2. What was your first impression of CrossFit/Titan?
Titan struck me as a place for intense training with good coaching - this didnt mean they didnt have fun though.
3. What have you learned since joining? Has your impression changed? If so/how?
Oh wow... I've learned so much. Not only about Crossfit, but about myself. Turns out my initial impression was spot on. I've only come to love this place more
4. What is your personal biggest accomplishment so far?
Another tough one... I can't pinpoint one particular accomplishment, but pushing myself well past where I thought I'd be able to every day leaves me with a sense of accomplishment everyday.
5. What is your favorite thing about CrossFit/Titan?
I love the community for sure. I also can't say how much it means to me to be able prove to myself that I'm capable of more than I think I am. And then getting to do that every day.
5. What is your favorite workout/movement? Why?
Snatches and Hand stand pushups - neither of them are my best movements, but I still think they're fun.
6. What is one fun thing to know about you?
I have a fish that I trained to eat off my finger - his name is Captain Jack